We created a little guide on how to watch ramnetTV on your Android Phone or Tablet.
Our server is compatible with a wide variety of devices, for which you can get a client here or just continue reading, we made a list for you below.
To setup the client you basically just put in the host/hostname/servername: tv.ram.rwth-aachen.de
No username or password is required. You are allowed to record and schedule shows :)
- [Android] Android client Video: How-To: ramnetTV on Android
- [Mac OSX] OSX Client
- [Windows/Linux/Mac OSX (+Raspberry Pi) ] Multi-platform Mediacenter
- [Windows/Linux/Mac OSX] Plugin for VLC
- [iOS (iPhone/iPad)] iOS Client
- [Google Chrome] ramnetTV webapp (http://tv.ram.rwth-aachen.de)
- [Browser: Level: Expert] TVheadend webinterface (http://tv.ram.rwth-aachen.de:9981)
Don't forget: ramnetTV is right now only available within the ramnet network.